Faith, Young Adults, and Urban Partnernships

Monday, July 16, 2012

Reflecting on Friday July 13 Part 1

Name?
Nulah Genue
Church you are member of?      
Redeemer Lutheran Church
Where are you from?
I was born in Monrovia, Liberia
Why did you join LiT?
I joined the LiT to help the youth in Trenton to keep focusing on God and stay put of trouble.
What do you hope to learn or experience?
I hope to learn from others who I’m working with and their view toward the VBS.
Where were you?
We were at St. Bartholomew. We cleaned up and arranged the things during the early afternoon hour and during the evening we witnessed a movie.
Who was there?
Those who were there were Nulah, Catharina, Amanda, and Olivia.

What was it like?
It was fun when we were done.
What was the hardest part of the day?
The hardest part of the day was when Amanda and I were caring the big fan upstairs.
Where did you see Jesus in disguise?
I saw Jesus in disguise when the fan felt apart and the bottom dropped on Amanda but she didn't get cut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment